Monday, November 19, 2007

A Brief History of Tatum Legs

As I was squishing Tatum's legs today, it made me think about how I have been squishing her cute little legs since she was newborn. Here are a few pics from her past showing how cute her little "michelin man" legs really are! (I can't wait to show her dates these pics when she is 16) Newborn through current:

Newborn- probably 2 hours old.
A few weeks old, chillin' with Tyger
"Our Little Angel" Angela Mildon took this pic when Tatum was about 2 months old.

Tatum's first Halloween: a sumo wrestler! She won best costume for our apartment complex.

I think this pic is out of order. She's probably a couple of months old here...

Taking a bath at grandma's house!

Summer of 2006

Halloween last year. She has two pairs of pajamas and tights on those legs!

This is from early 2007

Today!

4 comments:

Wynter said...

cute... I still remember you sittin on the couch smooshing her legs... miss you guys! cant wait to see you for thanksgiving =)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I LOVE that little girl. And not just her little legs. I'm actually partial to her little cheeks. (Ok, and squeezing her in general!) I told you my favorite was that little jump suit she was wearing to Buffalo Wild wings. I would have squeezed her all night had she let me.

The Crace's said...

I forgot what a little chunk she was! I hope Owen can only live up to her example. We are planning on next summer to visit.

Chris said...

hands down, your little tatum is the cutest girl EVER!!!