Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday, Zach!

Saturday we celebrated Zach getting old and moldy. Happy birthday Zach, I love you! Happy birthday Tyger, I love you! Thank you to Jane for taking these lovely pics!


Ugly, but yummy cake

Zach and Tyger blowing out the candles
Tyger's birthday guitar... What a natural!
Addy
Tyger
Hannah
The magic pinata holder!
Tatum with grandma (being spoiled)
Tatum being pampered
Tatum playing guitar (and another naked picture...)
Craaaaaazy partiers!

3 comments:

The Prices said...

Happy Birthday Zachy and Tyger! Looks like the party was fun--wish we could've been there. Your house looks really cute. I can't wait to see it. Also, I see that you learned how to caption your photos--you'll have to teach me! I am still blog challenged.

Wynter said...

Happy B-day Zach and Tyger.. :) I guess no more watching the kids for you to go out for a nice B-day alone.... move back! ;)

Laura said...

Amy-I'm so glad that you found my blog through Kensey's-I love how blogs make is so easy to find out what people are up to who you have lost touch with. I can't believe how big your kids are-your little girl looks so much like you. You and Zach have such a cute family and you make adorable kids!