Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Party!












Tyger had his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. Who would have thought little boys could be so cute! And they already know how to be frugal. They spent half the time crowded onto one roller coaster ride (1 token, 4 riders). As you can see, the kids were really excited to see Chuck E. Cheese but kept a safe 4-6 foot distance at all times. (And when Tatum broke this barrier with mechanical Chuck E., she learned her lesson when he back-handed her right in the nose. I wish I had that on camera! Her distance from Chuck E. was 10 feet the rest of the day). 4 out of the 5 kids invited showed up and we were so glad since it was a 25 minute drive for everyone. Tyger got some awesome presents! A giant spider that moves all 8 legs separately, a huge fighter jet, a car race track set, a bumblebee transformer, and "SharkTale" the movie. Tyger says: "I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese Tomorrow. I had fun." (We laughed and laughed and then said no way.) If you haven't checked our blog for awhile we have posted a lot lately so check them out below. (We were depressed because our blog was so ugly before, but now we like it so are regularly posting on it again). Don't forget to comment! Each time you comment, we get a boost in self esteem. And each time you don't, we cry a single tear, that turns into a jelly bean!

4 comments:

Brett and Meredith said...

I thought you were going to say that each time someone comments, you would give them a dollar....oh, well...here's a freebie--Happy Birthday, Tyger!!

Tahnie said...

I'm really proud that I get your Jelly Bean comment. The business time e-mail you sent out had both Brad and I dying. He had heard of them before, but I hadn't. If they ever come to SLC or Vegas the other couple has to travel there and go to it. Deal??

Brooke said...

Amy-

I hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog--I got it from Laura Wagstaff's, who posted Kensey's, which had yours. Long story. Anyway, you have such a cute family! I enjoyed stalking you! Hope life is happy for you all!

Brooke (Wilde) Woolstenhulme, from the days of SSHS

Chelsea Johnson said...

Hey Amy--its been a while since I checked your blog and I am regretting it because I forgot how cute your adorable kids are! I need to check it more often and stay updated. I hope you're like Vegas-- the kids look so cute on Halloween and it looks like the birthday party was a big hit! I checked all your previous posts and they're all great!