Friday, November 9, 2007

wuz uuuuuuup!

Hi, just a quick update, no pics today, sorry. First of all, I want to point out that I just reviewed some pictures from past blogs and I do realize that Tatum is naked a large portion of the time. I just want to let you know that she does start out every day fully dressed and becomes fully naked several times throughout the day. Today in fact, I was talking to the primary president out on the driveway and she came running out fully naked, she had been dressed before I left the house. And then our friend came to bug spray our house, and when he went in the kitchen, there she was completely in her birthday suit. I probably re dressed her 4 or 5 times today. I'm just letting you know that I do dress her. Anyway, I also wanted to record a cute thing Tyger said today. The kids were fighting about who hit who etc... and I said, "I think you're both liars." To which Tyger replied, "You shouldn't call your kids liars, Heavenly Father doesn't like it when you call your kids liars." I said, "Alright, I'm sorry then." He said, "Don't worry, he won't get you in trouble or do anything to you." I said, "he won't?" Tyger said, "No...He'll just cry." (Then I felt like a big jerk).

2 comments:

The Prices said...

Both of those stories are really funny! I can just see little Tatum running around naked all day--Are you sure you dress her??:) And Tyger is too cute. Don't you hate it when your kids put you in your place!!!:)

Wynter said...

haha thats one of the funniest things I have ever heard... He is so smart! Wait till he is older, whats gonna come out of his mouth? ;)
Isnt that normal that tatum wants to run around naked? I think we'll all understand =p