Friday, November 2, 2007

Our Little Hallo-weeners








Well Halloween was a success. Loads of candy and very cute kids. Tyger was a Zombie this year. He chased kids around all night and even made a couple of them cry (seriously). He was so proud. Tatum was a, well, who knows? She was a girl in a flannel shirt riding on a chicken. She won best costume of the night at our trunk or treat though! Good job! The kids liked handing out the candy as much as they liked getting it. Two nights before Halloween we carved pumpkins. Apparently pumpkins don't keep down here because they were moldy by halloween (I had even wiped them down with sanitizing wipes just in case!). Zach went as a teacher, and amy was a nurse.

4 comments:

Wynter said...

lol, I do love Tatums costume, I hope you got Tyger on camera running down kids to scare them ;)

Brett and Meredith said...

We seriously could not stop laughing at Tatum's costume--that is the best!!! She is so darling. You made us cry, too, Tyger. That is pretty spooooky!

Dee and Bobbie said...

I can't believe the size of that chicken!!! It must of been very tame to allow Tater to sit on it. I couldn't see Tygers costum. I did, however, notice one of my old girlfriends in the picture.

Papa Dee

Tahnie said...

ohhhh!!! Amy/Zach-you guys have the cutest darn kids! I laughed so hard at Tatums costume. Well done.
I'd like to see your nurse costume and Zach's teacher costume though....maybe next year?!