Wednesday, June 13, 2007

PCC












Hi!! We have been really busy the last few days. Yesterday we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We had good time. The kids did not like the individual island cultural presentations that much. They were a little bored. There was a lot of fun activities and all of us got fake tattoos. At the New Zealand Island place I thought I recognized a girl from my mission. I went and talked to her and found out that I knew her and I served in her ward. She was a ward missionary and helped us with the new member discussions (small world). The kids loved the luau, but more than that they loved the show. Tyger thought it was so much fun and really liked any of the guys with fire. Well I am still trying to be a surfer. I went yesterday morning by myself and got my butt kicked. I had a good time but I was not very successful. Today I took Amy surfing for the second time. She did awesome!! She is good at catching waves but a little nervous about standing up. She did try and wiped out. We took some pictures of us surfing so now it might be believable. I sure enjoy surfing it has been so much fun. I will get some pictures of Amy riding a wave before we leave and maybe we will have some of us both standing looking cool! Here are a bunch of pictures from the PCC and surfing. Keep cool my babies.. Pictures in order: Hula girl from night show, Amy Tyger and Tatum with cuuuute polynesian guy, us waiting for the show to start + kids stuffing their faces, Tyger getting a manly tattoo, tyger and zach at the luau, Tyger on the luau stage, Zach surfing on his knees, Amy cleaning her board, Zach cleaning his board.
zAcH

No comments: