Saturday, June 23, 2007

Diamond Head







Aloha, We are still having a good time. On Friday morning Amy and I hiked Diamond Head. It is the most famous volcano crater in the world. The hike had some spectacular views. I was a little nervous because it was very high in some spots. The same day we went to Oahu's China town (it is not worth seeing) we also went surfing. I have surfed 8 times now and I am getting better. My goal is to surf 10 times so only 2 more times and I will meet my goal. On Monday Dave and I start our Scuba Diving class, we are both looking forward to it. Today our family went to Kailua beach. We swam with sea turtles which made it worth driving there. See ya soon.
zAcH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have been busy! It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. I am jealous. Your pictures are great and I can't believe how cute your kids are. Email me sometime Amy. I want to hear about all your nursing plans and the NCLEX.
Kensey

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.