Saturday, May 3, 2008

The DePrivitization of Putnampalooza

Clearly, privatization was not for us for several reasons.
#1: Blogger only allows 100 invited guests.
#2: Old friends (and new friends) could not stop in!
#3: Many valued customers (including several grandparents) could not access the site.
#4: Extra maintenance and extra log on steps do not fit our slothful and inert lifestyles.
So we have decided not to stay private but will attempt to be more discreet about names and places so as to avoid stalkers showing up at our house or something crazy like that. Luckily we will be homeless shortly and that won't be a problem.
So to celebrate, some pictures from this week for your viewing enjoyment!

Pre-eyebrow "threading" from "Eyebrows 'R' Us" (ignore the goatee, focus on the brows... or should I say brow)


Post eyebrow "threading." The whole way home we were singing, (to the tune of the $5 subway footlong song): "Seven dollar...seven dollar...seven dollar eyebrow. (Repeat)"

I went to a work party last night for my friend Jian Wei's housewarming. She is my charge nurse. I LOVE the people I work with and will miss them dearly when we move... to Iowa wink wink...


She calls them her sunglasses.

Fashion is a serious subject. (Pretend laughing at my captions is perfectly acceptable).



Not!


Silly Tyger!

10 comments:

Chris said...

Im glad you have de-privatized your blog...not that it affected me at all. When everyone started doing it i was like, oh crap...should i make mine private??? i figured there are only a few readers anyway, so I welsome the prospect of other readers, whoever, where ever. besides, i think it'd be sorta cool to have a stalker. Like i am famous or something. almost.

Sarah said...

AMY!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad that you are back! I missed your blog! Thank you for coming back! You have the best blog ever, and when you left I got so lonely...ummmm...awkward silence anyone?

Tahnie said...

Only a 100 invited guests would be a huge problem for us too! :) We at least know 101 people that view our blog regularly. Oh wait....that's for popular interesting blogs that people like to read. Like yours! Oh well maybe one day. I am glad it's not private because logging in was kind of a pain. Instead of checking your blog by the hour I was forced to a once a day-er. Thanks for allowing my addiction to thrive.

Tahnie said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you how BEAUTIFUL your children are. Seriously! That first picture of Tatum shows her off like I've never seen before.

Sue Shuppy said...

Well I have to say that even though the brows look better in the second pic, were the tears worth it Zach? What adorable grandkids I have!

Jake & Bec said...

Alright, I've pretty much decided you have one of the most entertaining blogs around. And I love Tatum's idea for using goggles as sunglasses.

The Newton's said...

I would love more details about the eyebrows. Was it painful? I would like Austin to do it.

The Prices said...

I love the serious pic of Tatum. It is soooo cute. Give that little girl a hug for me. I can't wait to see you guys!

Morrise Family said...

We've wondered about making our blog private and come to the same conclusion you have. I need to go through my posts and do some editing to be more discreet with names and places, though. I'm glad I can still read your blog anonymously. :)

Dee and Bobbie said...

Zach you look soooo much better with girl eyebrows.
The kiddies are adorable as ever.