Saturday, December 15, 2007

I have to put a plug in about our new favorite New Zealand folk parody band. They got a series last year on HBO and we rented it after watching a few of their videos on youtube. It is very "the Office" -esc. But much weirder. Very very funny. If you like The Office, you will probably like this. I think Holly and Jane will enjoy it the most. Originally here I listed who else would like it but that is everybody. Netflix it today! We will pester you about seeing it for a long time if you don't so just rent it and watch it, dang it!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Not sure if you are referring to your sister Holly or me...but I am a HUGE Office fan- so I look forward to taking a looksy at this! Thanks!

Wynter said...

lol, I didnt ever get to watch the office... so I cant say I like it too much ;) sorry amy, hope you dont hate me =l

Callister said...

We first heard these guys 6 months ago on NPR and we couldn't get enough. I'm glad to find out about their DVD's. Thanks for the warning about the 2nd DVD. We're HUGE Office fans too. Eh-hmm and some lucky girl (that would be me) got seasons 1 and 2 for Christmas.

Nicole