Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Holidaze

Well, I looked forward for so long for my 8 days off in a row and it went sooooo fast! Here are a few highlights, starting with Thanksgiving since we haven't posted pics in awhile.


This was around Thanksgiving time, Zach's Goatee. I call it the "pubic hair goaty." Sorry if the description offends, but like the obscenely low pants that so many teenagers wear these days ("pubic hair pants") there is no other way to describe it! Just kidding Zachy, best goatee ever! I love it so much and I wish you would grow one every day. It is the best thing I have ever seen. I love it. Wow. It's so great. Hows your self esteem now? I'm such a great wife.



On Thanksgiving day we went to Zach's grandma's in St. George but we forgot our camera (a blast to see everyone by the way!). This was the following Saturday when Brett and Mer and their kids visited. It was so good to see them! Cutest kids ever by the way, besides ours of course.

Saturday night at Grandpa Mike's and Grandma Rose's in New Harmony. Mike had this neato blow up jumper for the kiddies. What fun! Thanks for inviting us, the kids had a blast and we were glad to see everyone!


Christmas morning. When I saw this pic, I thought, "Hey, I'm actually quite good looking! Actually, I'm really pretty! Down right hot!" It was only seconds later of course that I realized that this picture is of Tatum and JANE, not Tatum and me.


Now this is more like it, what I expect to see when viewing a picture of myself. Of course Holly is always beautiful even with her eyes half closed.


Christmas morning at the Putnams. Notice Tyger on the left with his awesome new full sized marshmallow shooter from Cabella's. Lethal.

The rare Bobbie pic with the even more rare Bobbie pic in curlers. This species of pic is extremely rare and difficult to capture on film. I'm thinking of putting it up for bid on Ebay...

A good hearty laugh from Bobbie and Dee. Love these moments!

4 comments:

Staci said...

I was so excited that you left a comment on my blog so I could find yours... I love blog stalking... It's one of my favorite things to do after my baby girls goes to sleep... Your kids are so dang cute... I swear your baby girl is beautiful and I loved the post about her cute little legs... I hope you are enjoying Vegas... I heard that you were a nurse. My little sister is currently in nursing school and I keep telling her that it's not an easy job... She wants to do Labor and Delivery... I loved my nurses who took care of me and I bet you are an amazing nurse... Keep posting pictures of your cute kids!!!

Wynter said...

I was so glad to see you guys at grandmas.. =) I have sure missed you guys, You are really cute, and really skinny, no fair ;)

McNeil Family said...

This is Patrice, love the update. What cute kidlets. So glad we were all together for Christmas! See you in a few days when we have late new years celebration.

Tahnie said...

It's so good to see the Bobbie and Dee! I love those curlers and miss seeing them!! :) Give them my love when you see them....or if they are reading this I miss you guys so much and hope everything is great with you two!