Saturday, May 26, 2007

Submarine!













Aloha! Sorry we haven't updated in a few days, internet was down! That's ok we had pretty low key days the last couple of days. We did see Shrek the Third however. It was pretty good but I thought the second was funnier. Today we went on a submarine ride called "Atlantis." It was pretty awesome. We took a ferry out to sea and transferred to the Submarine. We went down about 120 feet and saw sea turtles, sharks, spiny sea urchins, sunken ships, a sunken plane, and lots of awesome fish. The pics aren't that great because we couldn't use a flash and it was it was pretty murky. I have included a picture of the picture they took on the boat ride and then charged me $20 for, so I figure it should get its use, but it looks kinda funny. Notice in the pics that there is no red, I guess the water filters out red first as you go down. The glass that Tyger and I are holding is the same thickness as the glass in the submarine windows. (sorry, if In knew how to caption the pictures, I would... maybe you can figure that out for me dad!) The submarine ride was really fun but I wouldn't recommend it because it is way too expensive. Luckily we got a hefty military discount or we wouldn't have done it. Other pics included: London and her newly missing front tooth, the bottom of Tatum's spongebob shoes and 2 sleeping kids on the way home, one of the many Japanese couples getting married on Diamond Head Beach, Flamingos at the Hilton. Latest update on Zach's job seeking is Chaparral High School in Vegas has not officially offered him the position of guitar teacher but will offer him the position next week after their band teacher is expected to leave. thanks for checking this out and I hope y'all keep checking it frequently!

No comments: