Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cleaning Off the Camera... Finally!

2 cute kiddos!



Day at Bear Lake. Not much we could do with no boats or water toys, but we had fun anyway! This was the middle of July but still only between 65-70 degrees. :(



I took this pic because I was sure it was a bobcat or wild cat (are they the same thing?). But it may just be a fat house cat. I'll let you be the judge...



Our new Ikea office. Perfect for tiny spaces!



Tyger still loves the kitty. This reminded me of when he was 4 and Kat was a kitten. He was lying under the table cuddling with her and whispering, "We'll be best friends forever..."



Forget about dipping your fingers in the butter... at our house little Tater's just take full on bites!



Poor Kitty. This is Tatum/Darla



Tatum at karate. She's actually semi doing what she is supposed to in this pic, usually she is break dancing on the floor, running around in circles, or whipping people with her white belt. We made need to find a different outlet for her. We'll get you Tyger karate pics later.



Someone took this pic of me at work without me knowing. But it looks like I'm doing something important so I am posting it!



A day at Cache Valley Fun Park. We took one pic and then forgot to take more. Oh well, we'll have to go again!



Tatum and her bestest buddy Allie.



Tyger and his bestest buddy Ty. Ty and Allie live 2 doors down. Perfect!



Tyger and Tatum like to wake us up by taking a picture of us. I'm only including this one of me because Zach will be mad if I only include one of him!


Ha ha! Good thing he never reads the blog!



At Lava Hot springs this summer.




Unfortunately, we didn't actually see the springs or the water park at Lava Hot Springs, because Tyger was sick the second day. But we had a few good runs tubing down the river.

4 comments:

Wynter said...

I LOVE the pics! Finally you updated your blog =)
I have never been to Lava hot springs and want to go one day, maybe we can go together =)

The Prices said...

I love the pics. Tyger is looking SOOOO old!! I am glad to see that Tatum eats the butter too. Luckily Jonas grew out of that phase when we left Hawaii. Your office is awesome. It makes me jealous. I wish we had an office.:(

Ness said...

Glad to see you have updated your pictures. Where is the picture of all of us in the huge gown? I think you were the only one working that day.
I love that Tatum eats butter. Jayben always asks for it. You'd think a 4 year old would want a candy bar or cookie but nope, he wants to eat butter.

Angela said...

We miss you guys!!! Your kiddos are getting so big! Oh, and Zach....cute picture!! ;)