Tuesday, August 26, 2008

soooooooory!

Thank you Holly and Tahnie for making me feel loved by pretending that you want me to post more. Thank you Angela for Tagging me so that I have something quick to blog about. Quick note, we have been so busy with my new job, Zach's new job, our new house, rennovating our new house, living back and forth between Logan and Kamas, getting Tyger in kindergarten, (and not to mention me reading the entire "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer in 8 days) that I literally have not had time to post about it. I swear it will be coming soon! We are moving our stuff into this house this Thursday! Stay tuned. I can't even find my dang camera right now. Anyway, here is my tag:
4 random things I like about my husband:

He is so easygoing

He can always see my side of things

He has excellent teeth that hopefully are genetically dominant

He is so charismatic and passionate about everything he does


4 movies that I would watch more than once (there are many more than this):

The Count of Monte Cristo

Sound of Music

Gone with the Wind

The Scarlet Pimpernel

4 tv shows I watch:

Lost

Scrubs

American Idol

The Office

4 places that I have been:

Hawaii

California

Nevada

Arizona


4 people who e-mail me regularly: *note: most people don't :(. Here are some people who have e-mailed me in the last few months

My mom

Sunny

Tahnie/Kensey/Holly

Bill Collectors :(


4 favorite foods (this changes regularly!):

Grandma's meatballs and gravy

Sizzler's Ribs

Kalua Pork

Yummy, squishy, fresh, breads


4 places that I would like to visit:

New Zealand

New york

Europe

Nauvoo


4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:

Settling down

Thinking about adding another little kiddie to our family. Key word: Thinking about it. Don't jump to conclusions...

Getting some our debts paid off

Settling down!


4 people that I have tagged:

Sunny

Tahnie

Kensey

Mommy

7 comments:

Tahnie said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm excited you have posted if you can't tell. My guilt trip must have been a factor; I'll keep that in mind. Can't wait to hear all about your house. Can't wait to be invited to see your new house (hint hint). I feel for you though this process! I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy to have to move more then once every five years. Good Luck!!

Ashlee said...

Amy it's nice to see an update. Are you guys in logan now? Hope everything is good with your job and everything, hopefully you get settled soon!

Cami said...

Amy, I had no idea we have so much in common. The Scarlet Pimpernell and The Count of Monte Cristo are in our top 5 movies too. We are also crazy Office fans. "Can you say, These are due back Thurday?"

Holmes Family said...

Amy,
You are not the only one who doesn't get comments. I feel like the biggest loner ever! J/K but I did tag you so go to my blog and find out what you've got to do! Take care, Jess

Brooke said...

Sounds like a crazy time...but you are THE WOMAN to be able to handle it all. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

My dearest Amy Lou,

this is perhaps not the most appropriate place to put this, but it must be said, and right now. I just stumbled upon your other bestamyever blog and was reading your embarrassing moments. First of all I was impressed with your writing skills, and second I laughed so hard I cried and couldn't read it out loud to Allen from laughing and crying so much. But it also made me a little sad that I wasn't there to beat up kids and teachers who said rude things and laughed at you in school.

You are the smartest. You are a great cook. And you are fun. You are an amazing loving mom, wife and sister and I'm so glad you came to Las Vegas last year. I enjoyed getting to see you more and I feel like we became so much closer.

I love that we think alike on so many things and I love that I have someone to ask all my medical questions to. I just love you, my funny Amy sister. Best Amy Ever!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Hi Amy! It has been so fun reading about what you and your adorable family have been up to. I'm glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch now. I know you left that comment like forever ago but I haven't been very good about keeping up in the blogging world since we had to move. I read you are "thinking" about adding to your family soon so good luck with that!!! Kids are the best! I'm glad to see that you and your family are so doing well. Hope to hear from you soon!