Friday, February 29, 2008

www.shuppyart.blogspot.com

My Mommy: Best Artist Ever

My mom is the best artist around, and she won't show off for herself so I will do it for her. She has been an artist her whole life and finally went back to school in illustration these last couple of years. People in her classes (including teachers) were like, "why are you here?" Because it was so obvious she was already a professional. Her art has blessed the lives of everyone around her, including me and my family. She always gives the best gifts because she often gives us portraits she made herself and they are so beautiful. Thank you mom! You are inspiring! She has a new blog that has some of her artwork on it, so check it out! Click on the title link.

5 comments:

The Prices said...

My favorite is still the one of Tyger, Tatum and Addy. She does amazing work.

Chris said...

I'm so glad you took the time to showcase your mother's work. She truly is an amazing artist- and what is more amazing, is that apparently it is a hereditary trait!

Brett and Meredith said...

She is so amazing! We can't get over her talent in so many different areas--I have to agree with Sunny, love the picture of your kids with "baby Jesus".

Holmes Family said...

Amy,
I am so excited to see these beautiful pieces of art your mom has created! She is extremely talented, just like you in that respect. Thanks for sharing! I hope you and your cute family are doing well! Take care, Jess

Callister said...

Wow she is really good!