Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ride Like Ty






Saturday Cassie and the Thackers invited us to a walkathon here in Las Vegas. The cause was Leukemia. It was a good way to remember Tyler and support the cause to find a cure for blood cancers. It was a neat site to see hundreds of red balloons with blinking lights paraded around the UNLV campus, the city lights in the background. Tatum was funny when that mascot came to say hi, she just looked at it with this frightened look on her face for like a whole minute, then without taking her eyes off it, she said quietly, "help." By the way, we have posted a lot the last couple of days lately, so check out the posts below in case you've missed them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so honored... this is only about the second time I have even been on someone's blog. WE LOVE ALL THE UPDATES! Anything you guys do is always more fun because you have such cute kids. We love those guys and are so glad that Tyger survived drinking the glow bracelet. We are so glad you are in Vegas. Oh, and MORE UPDATES, MORE UPDATES!

The Prices said...

I bet that was so cute to hear her little voice say "help!". She is such a cutie! So what is this about Tyger drinking a glow bracelet??? That is pretty funny!

Wynter said...

Haha thats too funny about both your kids... I miss them so much, you do know they were like my little neice and nephew! I cant wait to see you guys at Grandmas for Thanksgiving! =)

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Oh yes, I Thought I was being a nice parent because I found a glow bracelet and gave it to Tyger. 2 seconds later Zach hears, "eww this tastes yucky!" Tyger had bitten through the bracelet and gotten some on his tongue. Not a lot luckily. And he's still alive 2 days later...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. I just started laughing when I thought of Tatum saying "Help. Help. Help." Without taking her eyes off that guy or sounding panicked. Her voice didn't even change. I love it. You are going to have to document all this cute stuff like "Henny Fodder" so we can still remember it and laugh about it when they are old.