Friday, October 26, 2007

The Goaty





Hello one and all!
Once again, Zach is trying to grow a goatee. He thinks this is a monumental event but as we all know, he tries to grow a goatee at least twice per year. The other day he was asking the kids and I what we thought of his goatee, and Tatum asked, "Did you throw up daddy?" (I can't tell either). Just kidding. It is coming along quite nicely this time! I have also included a picture of a weird guy we saw on the side of the street by the outlet mall today. Oh and since it is the trend to post when your kid does something naughty, I've included the picture from the other day when Tatum snipped holes in one of my favorite outfits of hers. If you look close, she is sticking her hands through the hole in her shirt.

3 comments:

The Prices said...

You win!! My kids haven't cut holes in clothes yet. I won't show them the photo because it might give them some ideas!!

Dee and Bobbie said...

Wow Zach... you diffinetly put the "goat" in goatee.

I remember Zach cutting the knees out of brand new jeans to make them look worn in, only he was alot older than Tater.

The Prices said...

I remember Zach doing that too. It must run in the family!