Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Money Shot

It's a Girl!!!!

I could tell before he even told us. Pretty obvious! This is bum cheeks and a hamburger (not a hot dog) for those of you who can't tell.



Cute little toes



She was covering up her face the entire time which is unfortunate because he was trying to get me a 3-D shot of her face. It's ok though, because even though the 3-D pics are cool, they're just a little bit creepy to me.

I'm kind of disappointed because there were some good profiles and he didn't record those. I didn't know until I got home and put the CD-R in. Oh well. We're oober excited! We didn't have a preference on gender, but Tatum wanted a girl so she got her way!

7 comments:

The Crace's said...

How exciting! Are you saving your hcg hormones and selling them on the black market? :)

Grandma said...

I knew it!!! Congrats... (Hope she doesn't cry for 3 months ;)

Grandma Sue

Wynter said...

yey! ya give me HCG hormones I need them if you couldnt tell ;) haha.. you know you wanted a girl after seeing our mello quiet little girl LMAO

Chris and Logan said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

The Prices said...

Hooray!! I am so excited. Now we just need a name for the cute little one!

The Newton's said...

I'm so happy for you! That will be so much fun!

Wynter said...

Hey add grams to your blog, I showed her how to look at them =)
renaejputnam@gmail.com