Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tatumisms

1. Somehow Tatum decided Aunt Cassie is an angel, probably because we described both angels and Cassie as "Heavenly Father's Helpers." So the other day, Tatum was asking if Cassie was an angel. We said no. She asked "why?" We said, "Well, because she's not dead for one." Tatum shouted at the top of her lungs, "SHE'S NOT DEAD?!?!" Then she threw her hands up and clapped, "SHE'S ALIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!"

2. Tatum was lying in bed with me until Zach came in. She threw her little arms around my neck and said, "Mommy, when daddy comes in here, would you go over to him and..." "Yes Tatum?"
"Give him a wedgie?" After I laughed, I told her that she should give him a wedgie. She said, "We'll both give him a wedgie."

3. Tatum came into my room from bed because she "couldn't see Tyger or dad ANYWHERE." She said, "I'm pretty sure a monster ate them. I'll never have a dad again!" I told her they were probably out putting the dog to bed. She said, "Well then I'm pretty sure the dog ate them. I'll never have a dad again!"

3 comments:

Wynter said...

Thats the funnest things I have heard all month! She is so cute and funny. I miss you guys.

Brett and Meredith said...

Loving the updates! Tatum...you are a HOOT!! We sure love you guys!!

Tahnie said...

I snorted I was laughing so much. Love those!