Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tyger Jones!

Happy birthday my baby boy! Tyger is already 6 years old. The last 6 years have gone so fast! Too fast, sigh... We had an Indiana Jones birthday party:


We decorated snakes, had a yarn whip contest (not pictured), and decorated Tyger as a mummy. We had an awesome Indiana Jones cake that had an actual rolling boulder on it! The party was a blast, except I planned it for way way too long and so we spent a lot of time just running around playing, but the kids had fun anyway. Here are some pics:

This is how I found Tyger in the morning before the party: 40 degree weather, winter coat, shorts, socks, and flip flops. Thanks for raking the leaves Tygee!

11 comments:

The Prices said...

Love your invite!! I am not talented in that department so Tanky's was no where near as cool!!

Brooke said...

You win the best mom award FOR SURE! What a great party!

McNeil Family said...

The party looked like a huge success! You are such a good mom. He is so lucky that you spent so much time getting together a fabulous party with an amazing invitation. I guess I know where to go when I need help for Evan's parties. Wish we were there!

The Crace's said...

I can't believe he's 6! He was only 9 mo when we moved to AV. WOW! We are planning a summer vacay to Logan. We miss you guys so much!!

Brett and Meredith said...

What a fun party! We did the same thing, planned the party time too long, but the kids love to run around and play afterward anyways. I can't believe our "babies" are 6!! Time flies!

Angela said...

He's missing the warm Vegas weather! :)

Sycamore Girl said...

Boy. I'm not sure I would have set the bar so high at an early age...now you've got to out-do this party next year! Don't worry, I have complete faith you'll do great!
Has it really been 6 years already? "Why, it seems like it was just yesterday he was cuttin' on Jim Dear's shoes..."

*ahem. Thats from Lady and the Tramp.*

Jody said...

I can't believe he's six! He's lucky to have a mom like you! The party sounds like it was a blast.

Tawna said...

Thats a pretty cool invite. I cannot believe that we share the same birthday. He's going to grow up to be a pretty cool person, I have a good feeling about him ;)

Tahnie said...

I agree with everyone...awesome invitation Amy! It looks like you retained a bit from your graphic design days eh?
Super fun party. Love the hats by the way...we all need to see a picture of you and Zach in them! :)
Happy late birthday Tyger!!! Good job on the raking, by the way.

Chris and Logan said...

How fun!! You are such a good mom to put this on for him! Happy Birthday Tyger!