Monday, April 21, 2008

To Password or Not to Password....

That is the question. We have deliberated for awhile about whether to password protect our blog. I love when new people stop by whom I haven't heard from in awhile. Unfortunately, it's a crazy world these days and I don't like giving too much info out there. But alas, certain recent events have convinced us that we don't want everyone knowing what we are doing and where we are doing it all of the time! So we will be password protecting our blog soon. I will try and e-mail everyone an invite but if for some reason you don't get one please e-mail me at bestamyever@gmail.com. Also if you have friends who want to see our blog feel free to give them my e-mail and I will be glad to invite them. It's really just the creeps and advertisers we want to keep out. Sigh...

11 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Putnams! It's Amber Meadows. We've been thinking about going private too - there are way too many creeps out there. I'd love to be added to your blog list if that's ok. My email is stampincrazed@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I'm trying to convience Randy it's the way to go. If we ever do, we will totally invite you.

Hilarie said...

Hi, found your blog and thought I'd say hi. (Hilarie Leikis from Hanbury) I haven't seen you guys forever, your kids are so adorable!
Come check out our blog anytime :) And it would definitely be great to be able to keep checkin' up on you through your blog. My email is hhhilarious@gmail.com

The Tews said...

Amy! I told Nate that you had commented on our blog and he reminded me that you were there the night we met! (and you had a pretty wild night if I do recall!:) Your kids are so cute and big--wow--time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were on the bus with David Gibbs trying to see how many licks it took to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Funny! Glad to have found you!

The Prices said...

Don't forget us!!! We want to be invited!

Tahnie said...

I just can't seem to find a flippin background that I like for our blog. It seems that everyone has cute ones! Where did you get yours?

The Prices said...

I like your new background. It is really nice!

Holmes Family said...

We are going to have our blog be access only. I would like to invite you to continue to view our blog. If you want to please send an e-mail to holmesjessicamarie@yahoo.com
Jess

Dee and Bobbie said...

I hope it's a simple one that we can remember. ( we're old!)

Tina said...

So many people are going private now. wow. Please add me to your list too, if you don't mind.

The Richards family said...

Amy--
You can not go private how will I blog stock you? I do look at your blog and I am sorry I have not commented before. (Is that why you are going private, It is kinda creepy to know people are looking and you would never know) I love to look at your blog, and I did not know you went to school to be a nurse...Good going. I actually really look up to you. I started to go but ended up getting my MA and radiology tech in the mean time. Nursing is hard good job!! So anyway Keep me in mind when you go private beauschol@yahoo.com
Beau Dee(Bisel)